Friday, September 28, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Days 16, 17

Yesterday's session was gentle. Not much to speak of. I find that when I do the sessions in different rooms, I have a different experience. The one room where the experiences are more intense is darker, more private, feels more cocoonish.


Today's started off a bit scattered but then I got into it. Immediately felt heat prickles in my upper chest. The tenderness that was there two days ago had peaked yesterday and is almost gone today.

The breathing got strong, but I decided to not push it as I still feel like my body is integrating the earlier sessions this week. I did have nice out of body trance stuff, some slight nausea, but it subsided when I breathed into it and expanded that area with the breath.

I am noticing these past two days that I am quick to have intense emotional responses to people...I am less patient. That's not like me. It passes pretty quickly and makes no sense, but there it is.

All in all, pretty quiet on the western front, stuff gently brewing.
Image from here




6 comments:

derick said...

HELLO,
the heat prickles sounds interesting-- usually after spending too much time in the sun---but then you have been raising the heat and energy levels.
your lack of patience is due too the intensity of what you have chosen to go through--you need to be gentle with yourself---the greatest parts are still to come..
take a moment and come visit
take care
derick

Oceanshaman said...

I have discovered during meditation that impatience is an emotion that often arises, and with which I am often beset . . .

Big socio-cultural component going on there . . . always wanting to get on to the next thing, and, as a result, not fully experiencing the present thing . . .

Warrior said...

Stay with it :-)

Pamm said...

Thanks, Derick..I will. Hm...good one about the impatience thingie. I was thinking it also had to worthiness issues flushing up to the light to heal. As they come up in me, they also get projected out. Life is a trip, indeed.


Hi, Oceanshaman and thanks for stopping by.

Yes...seems that the more present I get, the more stuff flushes up, the more MORE...hehehhee.


I am, Warrior. Hugs.

libramoon said...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/seerseeker

you are invited

Pamm said...

Thanks..I did. Blessings to you!!