Sunday, September 16, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Day 5- Pain


Yesterday's meditation began the pain. Today it was in full glory.

My guts hurt.
Today, while breathing, there was intense pain in my abdomen. I've been doing an intestinal cleanse for some time now, preparing for a liver cleanse.

It hasn't been comfortable.

Today, my guts cried out. My hands were drawn to my belly and I began to rub. At first, my hands were drawn on each side of my torso, doing an upward motion from my pubic bone to my ribs. When I noticed that the pain was intense on my right side, I laid down and massaged that area deeply. I wished I could contort to get my elbow in there.

I kept yearning for my Rolfer, wondering if this pain was my intestines or my psoas muscle.

Tears, releases....pain melting into freedom.

Power, safety, intuition. Trust flows.

This area wants my attention.

Image:

Third Chakra from here

3 comments:

derick said...

HELLO
A SMALL DIVERSION FOR YOU---THE HANDS AWAIT YOUR CONSIDERATION
TAKE CARE
AIM FOR INFINITY --IT IS A GREAT SPOT
DERICK

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,
I thought you might like to read about the stars this week...seeing as how these last two weeks are truly to be a challenge for us...maybe this will help you.

Cheers!


http://www.astrology.com/allaboutyou/message/index.html?nlcid=at|09-17-2007|

Pamm said...

Thanks, Derick...love your art!




Hey, Alexa...good stuff. Thanks for pointing the way there. Hugs and a smooch.