Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

The Bubbling Cauldron Times


I know these times are important. Words escape me, nothing calls to be written. I feel no particular direction calling me, no passionate creativity pulling me forward. I try, look, search, desire direction.

But I have learned from past experience that these things cannot shift from trying. They must be felt and allowed.

So, for today, I remain a vessel... gently holding a new concoction, not done yet. I will bubble, simmer, create something vastly different than the sum of its pieces and part.

I smile and breath in the peace of knowing all is well.


Image:
The Bubbling Caudron of NGC 3079 from here

6 comments:

Greenwoman said...

I've been in a long phase of feeling like I have little to say unless something triggers a cup to dip the cauldron and pass it on...

I think I'm like that in general though as a teacher about subjects of power.

To me there's a difference between power and skills. I can teach skills without batting an eyelash...I can talk about how it feels to use them...

But I almost never talk about power.

Power is the stuff of transformation and directed will. Not a subject for the sideshow that blogging is in general...and I think there's so many 'live better' spiritual blogs out there already telling it like it is...

Why do I need to repeat. Makes for a sparse blog for Defining...Perhaps I should talk about more mundane stuff on Defining...but I just can't bring myself to.

So...it is what it is. Sparse. but real.

And in the mean time...I'm simmering right along with you. Change is coming....*smiles*

Anonymous said...

After Priscilla Palmer's self development list my friend Jenny and I have decided to try to help build the self development community as well with a little contest. I would like to invite you to find out more details at Win a $25 Gift Certificate.

Constance said...

When you are ready, the words will come :)
In patience, wisdom grows, Spirit is nurtured, and the knowledge appears as it is meant to be heard.

Pamm said...

Sitting in the pot with Greenwoman..yeah....


Thanks, Erin, I will check it out.



Awww..Annie..that was so pretty. thanks.

derick said...

HELLO
IN THE EMPTINESS OF THE CAULDRON YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU SEEK AND WHAT SEEKS YOU AND THE TANTRIC PHOENIX WILL ARISE FROM THE ASHES RENEWED IN YOUR JOURNEY AND ABLE TO RENEW OTHERS ON THEIR JOURNEYS.ENJOY THE MOMENTS FOR WHAT THEY TRULY ARE AND EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE
TAKE CARE

Pamm said...

Thanks, Derick...said really nicely. Made me smile.