Monday, October 1, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Days 18-20

I'm utterly fascinated by this nausea thing that happened last week. I had it again, twice today.

It happens when I'm in deep body trance....right on the edge of almost asleep but hovering while still breathing strongly. Then I bolt up with strong feelings of being right on the verge of vomiting. As I'm so deep, my body reaction is to sit up and make sure I don't vomit on the carpet. And then I get frustrated because I don't want to stop the flow of energy, either. Tomorrow, I'll bring a bowl so I hopefully don't slow it down again but just let the impluse flow to see what's there (if it shows up).

Even though I stopped myself, when I laid back down, I breathed into it and felt more energy moving. After focusing on opening and bringing life to the Belly, I noticed that there was lots of energy flowing from my heart. It stayed strong for a couple of hours.

The last two days I was traveling so did breathe but only for short periods, just to the point of happy bliss feelings.

My mind wants to "explain" the nausea. I almost started to go there while breathing..trying to let my mind clear and "give me messages." What I got was to just feel, not interpret.

I had come into the session with the prayer to open and heal that area of my back that feels frozen. At one poing my hands were, again drawn to the right Sacro-iliac joint so I put my hand under and rolled around on the fist to push on the pressure points. After awhile, it felt much freer, but it was after that when the nausea showed up.

So curious.

7 comments:

derick said...

hello,
i hope that you enjoyed your sojourn.
you talk about the mind trying to explain the nausea--- it is like a dream as you awake --you know you know the dream but the details are fuzzy--when you focus on it , it disappears when you let it be it seems to be with you , but not clear at all.
there will be a moment when all the pieces start to add up and the logical mental mind will be able to process it.
for the moment trust in your intuition and let the energy flow.

zen saying : push the boulder in the direction IT wants to go.
take care
derick

Pamm said...

Thanks, Derick for your words. It is like that, yes? I imagine it will all become clear in a flash of knowing some century..hehehehe...

Sulpicia said...

I keep reading with fascination... I ordered the CD you mentioned... I have a few but I find them mostly annoying, either too sufacy or too not-fitting. I've always done the energy stuff WITH someone and when it sorta happens when I'm alone I snap out of it so so easily. I've been growing more accustomed to the feeling with accupunturist and so hope I am able to go with it on my own. We'll see. Either way, although they are your signposts, I think there's a lot of valuable insight in your writing that may provide me with a bit of outside guidance. Though it's very difficult to describe the sensations and experiences, you do a great job of it.

Pamm said...

Thanks, Sulpicia.

My intent with sharing this with the world is to show a process and SOME things that might happen.

I would hope that what this mostly does is to make the process more accessible and that if someone is doing breathwork, to just feel comfortable going with whatever comes up. Generally, people do best with a coach at first. But I'm hoping to demystify it and show the benefits it can bring.

One is...everyone who sees me says I look great. (not sure if this means I looked terrible before or not..heehhehe), but my energy appears to be palpable (at least to people who sense energy).

The breath increases the energy body/field. This brings in more life, which flushes stuff up. I'm probably going to continue it after the 30 days, just not chronicle it here.

Pamm said...

ps..forgot to say that I hope it goes well with you. Acupuncurist is a great place to start...are there any people who offer breathwork in your area that you could do a session with? Holotropic? Rebirthing? Radience are all styles that practitioners offer.

Warrior said...

Hey there, the feelings you have are your body telling you something, if the back aching doesn't do it, maybe vomiting will. Or perhaps you are pushing out some old crap you dont' need anymore....either way I am with you princess.

Pamm said...

Hi, Warrior...it feels like there is a block there and that is where the nausea comes from. Every time I get it and breathe with it, my heart feels even more freer, open and expansive. And thanks...