Thursday, August 30, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Thursday's Tantra: I'm Visiting.....


....over at Kara-Leah's blog "be Conscious now" today talking about Sex and Spirit. She was kind enough to ask me to be a guest blogger some time back. Come visit!! And check out all her other posts while there. She has lots of insights, great processes and ideas for connecting with Spirit, all pulled together with a huge heart that shines through.
Image from here
Also..don't forget to go visit my good friend Greenwoman for her Thursday's Tantra post on Resistance And Submission.

4 comments:

Constance said...

Mhmmmmmm, sex and spirit.... Sex and anything !!!! I need it right now.

Hope that you have a great Labor Day weekend, Pamm !

Constance said...

Happy Sunday to you, Pamm !

Pamm said...

Hi, Annie...I was not in Blogland for a few days, smile.

Yes...sex is a good thing. I hope you get all you want, in the way you want it soonly here.

Pamm said...

Hi, Annie...I was not in Blogland for a few days, smile.

Yes...sex is a good thing. I hope you get all you want, in the way you want it soonly here.