Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Tagged For Energy

Karen over at Live the Power has tagged me for a meme that was started by Cardin at Optimistlab. I feel really honored as I feel I am so new to this Blogland and am still finding my way here. This meme is for sharing the top five ways we raise our energy and to promote a fairly new website called high Vibe it which is like a diggit or stumblupon site for postive blogging. I would encourage you to go visit both sites...Cardin's link explains the whole process. You don't have to be officially tagged to participate. Meme's can be way fun.

So...my five favorite ways to raise my energy?

1) A nice slow (minimum of two hour) sex session. Takes my mind off just about anything, puts me in my body in a really nice way. The best attitude adjuster I've ever experienced.

2) A drive. I love to get out of town in my car. There's something about the movement, the music (which I always play really loudly), the vibration of the car, the sensation of flying/speed and all wonderful stuff to look at- I get to be reminded of abundance. I often have ecstatic moments of connection with the Divine while driving.

3) Going to a movie, preferably at the theatre. The big screen grabs all my attention. The sound is everywhere. I let forget about my life, recalibrate myself and start anew. If at home, I watch "Amelie." Who wouldn't be happy after that?

4) Deep belly breathing. I have this thing I call 'the 7 breath.' I breath in to the count of seven, hold for seven, exhale for seven. I do this seven times. Works like a charm.

5) Dancing. I put on music really loud and fly all over the house.

And..now I get to tag five others. Enjoy!!

One Kind Act: Daily Decisions- a Sweet story about everyday Saints and Buddhas living and doing life together. I couldn't really decide on any one post so chose this one as an example of Greenwoman's love that flows from her words in every post she writes at Defining Spiritual Presence. I love her.

Mark wrote about focusing on what we like about our partners in relationship and the power of focusing on our Beloveds positively in Are You Using the Language of Love?
at his blog Naked Soul.

I loved the relaxation that Isabella Mori offered on Change Therapy called Relax. I always feel calm after reading Isabella, but with this post, even more so.

Edward Mills wrote on a sweet, simple yet profound way of how he works his relationship in From Concept To Practice: The Law of Attraction In Relationships at his blog Evolving Times.

I liked this article at the Ordinary Mystic called Think that life treats you unfairly? Think Again! As I have a great deal of interest in medicine, I love it when science "proves" what we have known for a very long time.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the ways which you use to raise your energy level. These all work extremly well for me as well.
I am honored that you noted my article and provided a link to my blog. Thank-you very much!

Greenwoman said...

Wow...thank you Pamm...that's a lovely introduction to my blog. You are such a terrific writer that I'm deeply flattered by your praise. I'll get right on my turn at the meme asap! Thanks for tagging me!!

Pamm said...

Mark and Greenwoman..you betcha!

Anonymous said...

Pamm,
Great Response! Kevin and I both agree that we like your number 1 highvibe strategy the best!

Pamm said...

It does work wonders in life, yes?

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamm.

Like your answer about the slow sex session. I concur wholeheartedly!

So now, just to brighten your day, I have tagged you for another meme. ;)

Alex Shalman's Gotta Get Goals!

http://www.alexshalman.com/blog/2007/03/23/gotta-get-goals

My post about it will publish tomorrow.

You can participate if you'd like, I thought it might be fun!

Bright Blessings,

Vera Nadine

Pamm said...

Greetings Vera Nadine...I got such a big smile with seeing you here!! What fun!!

Will head on over there and check it out..thanks for tagging me!

And..Blessings right back!