Monday, May 28, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Carnival Of Healing

Another Carnival blog that I would like to mention. I've been a Carnival submitting party gal-

Reiki Blogger hosted the Carnival of Healing and included my post on The Breath. There were some great articles presented and I encourage you to go to her site and check them out. In particular I liked:

Christine Kane writing a great post titled Doubt is a Drag Queen
Isabella Mori wrote a wonderful meditation that made me feel connected, called Relax.
Debra Moorehead wrote a great post using gardening as a metaphor for growth

Other articles were:
“Healing the unhealthy relationship with the scale, getting off of it, and living your life!” by JoLynn Braley here.
Fitness Experiment: 2 Weeks on the Slow Carb Diet and Going Strong posted at Pick the Brain. 5 Ways to Master Your Emotions posted at Ananga Sivyer’s Living by Design Blog.
Imaginif: Home of the BITSS Model of Protective Behaviours posted at Imaginif…. by Megan Bayliss
Karen Halls presents How to Overcome Pain Pill Addiction posted at Addiction Recovery Blog. An Open Letter to My Parents by Brandon Peele presents posted at GT.
Home remedies for prickly heat by Aparna and posted at Beauty and Personality Grooming. Homecoming to You: Re-connecting with Your Authentic Self by Hueina Su at Intensive Care for the Nurturer’s Soul.
How to Make Your Life Easier by Raymond David Salas at ZenChill.com Power Tools Blog.
My Body is Not Who I am… It’s Just Where I Iive. by Craig Harper presents at Motivational Speaker.
Ouch, my back hurts? by Angela Lindenmuth at Chiromom’s Soap Box.
Robotic Pet Therapy posted at Dr. Deb.
Curve Ball… Duck! by Phylameana posted at About Holistic Healing. She has lots of really good, easy to read articles to keep me on track.

next week’s carnival will be held at MindMart.

No comments: