Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Carnival Time!!!: Carnival Of Healing

I am new to this Carnival thing and love to play so sent offerings to three different ones and got listed! Happyhappy.....

I love carnivals as they help me to find new blogs I wouldn't normally have found. There are SO MANY blogs..so little time. It's fun to have a pointer of sorts.

The first one is the Carnival of Healing and it was hosted by Isabella at Change Therapy. She honors Phylameana at Spiral Visions for being the guardian angel of this blog. Thank you so much Isabella, for including my offering!

Articles and sites:

Journey Into Love at Intensive Care for the Nurturer's Soul
The Still Small Voice at Live the Power
What is Tantra Right here from moi
Courage at Everyone Needs Therapy
Gill's Story from Renovate Your Life with Craig
DNA and Mitochondrial Time Bombs: Uranium, Mercury and Diabetes from Nourished
Aristotle vs. Urban Monk Round 1: Finding Bliss. Success. Love. by Urban Monk
Exactly Why Is MSG so Bad for My Body? by The Fit Shack
Ease Up And Don’t Swing So Hard at Verve Coaching
Brain Fitness Program: how to select the right one from Sharp Brains
Psychic Self Protection at Greenwoman’s WisdomMagazine
Sweet Transformation: A Qoton Classic from Reb Chaim HaQoton
The Power of Your Self-Image from The Road To A Perfect Life
Forgiveness at Creative Power of Thought
Top 5 Reasons I want to Live at at Widow's Quest
Mum's the Word at The Engaging Brands Blog
The Real Secret To Miracles at Zen Chill.com Power Tools Blog
Quick remedy for dandruff flakes and other tips for cure at Beauty and Personality Grooming

Finally..if you'd like to participate submit your blog article to the next edition of carnival of healing using the carnival submission form. past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page. Last week’s carnival was presented by wisdom of healing; next week’s will be at reiki blogger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thank you for including me in your carnival and for hosting this edition!

JoLynn

Pamm said...

Hi, JoLynn..it wasn't my Carnival and I'm not hosting. I was just spreading the word, too and feel that the more people that publish all the posts, the more the word gets out.

Hugs-Pamm

Anonymous said...

thanks for mentioning this! i'm looking forward to getting to know more about you and your blog. these carnivals are GREAT for that.

Pamm said...

You bet, Isabella...I wonder what would happen if everyone who had an article posted it on their site?

I look forward to reading more of your blog..have loved what I have read so far. I feel a kindred spirit!