Friday, July 6, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Tagged For Making A Difference


The Goodly, Gracious and Gorgemous Jennifer with a bunch of wonderful blogs has tagged me. I love all her blogs...what they have to say, their loving energy... and plus...it's way fun to play with your cursor on her one blog Goodness Graciousness and get mezmerized. Go check them out!!!

She tagged me with the honor of receiving a "Bloggers for Positive Global Change," award. The meme started at Climate for our Future, with its mission to "change the world we live in for the better." I must say I was tickled as I am a newbie of sorts here and love finding new friends. Yum. Thank you SO very much, Jennifer!


The rules:
Rules of the Award
1. When you get tagged, write a post with links to up to 5 blogs that you think are trying to change the world in a positive way.
2. In your post, make sure you link back to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Leave a comment or message for the bloggers you’re tagging, so they know they’re now part of the meme.
4. Optional: Proudly display the “Bloggers For Positive Global Change” award badge with a link to the post that you write up.


And now I get to pass this award on to five others. My choices are eclectic.


1) Karen Lynch at Live the Power is a new and good blogfriend. I love her dedication to Spirit, sharing her love of Abraham and for being so supportive of others in Blogland. I appreciate her balanced and aware presentation of the Abraham material. She is one of those people in life that I run across from time to time that I just sit in awe of because I feel she is just good. A good person. Nice. Kind. Caring. Good.
2) A brand new read for me is Garnet David at Glittering Muse. I'm liking the variety and scope of his experiences and sharings. I feel he has a voice that serves the world in a unique, gentle, warrior way.


3) Adrienne at Tell Me What Another Is, talks about her journey of Spiritual Polyamory, Enlightenment Intensives, and being gently present to life. Her blog speaks to an online community and I also know she is serving the community she lives in by opening eyes and hearts to loving more.


4) Lyman at Creating A Better Life has great reminders and exercises, links on personal development, anything to enhance life experience to share with people. I mean, heck...look at the name of the blog!!!


5) Olivia Delamare of Diary of an English Courtesan is one of my five top blog reads...probaly top two. Her heart is huge. Her service to Spirit is unique and one I am very familiar with as we have both approached this life in a similar manner with consiousness. Livvy is a fun and funny woman and quite delightfully saucy. Many of her posts have me rolling in laughter. You'll find posts on art, antiques, Courtesanship, sex and disability with a very heartfelt perspective. Some of my favorites of her posts are the toys and gadget ones. And if you read between the lines, you will find a deeply spiritual, highly intelligent woman with an ability to open her Self to the men she serves in a most Sacred way. Vital healing work for the planet. She is an Angel and I adore her.


Much love to all of you and thank you for your contribution to Spirit Work in all the unique ways you do!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Pamm... I'm truly honored! I'll be wearing the badge proudly.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh Gillette - thank you so much for this! I am thrilled to bits at your lovely words and to be in such good company here too.

There is in fact an Award coming your way on my blog tomorrow but shhhhh...the readers don't know yet! I wrote it yesterday so rather amusingly it seems we were writing the same lovely things about each other at the same lovely moment. I think that's a good omen - don't you?

Of course the downside of my having a new tag is that it might mean a slight delay to the end of The Wife's Tale...sighs... ;-)

With endless love and cuddles and bright sparkly wishes for you,

Livvy xxx

Pamm said...

You deserve it, Lyman. You are a good man, dedictated to humanity. I can feel it.


Hey, Livvy- thanks for bringing your light and sweet energy here. Hugs your way....

DTclarinet said...

Pamm- Thanks for tagging me. I'll try to post in a few days. I had another meme to do first, and I tagged you back for that one!!

peace,
Garnet David

I AM ANOTHER said...

Pamm, sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this. I found the tag days ago and meant to come back quickly and comment and get on it but...anyway... Thanks and I'm on with it now. Love you.

Pamm said...

Hey, Garnet David- will go check it out. So happy I found your blog!



No problem, Adrienne...hugs and love you right back.