Friday, October 5, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Day 23

Most every time I've asked for spiritual learnings and opportunities, the universe provides almost instantaneously. In this case, I've asked to open my heart more and find places of unconditional love.,

It's easy to feel unconditional love when it's not challenged. Love and peace can flow effortlessly when all is going exactly as I want it, happies are staring me in the face everywhere I look. But then, that's about being conditional...things on the outside have to look good for me to feel good on the inside. It's when things on the outside aren't that way and I'm still able to maintain that feeling of peace and love that I've truly reached the level trust and inner peace that I want.

With my open heart flowing I pushed "publish" on my last post. I then went to see if there were any new comments. There was one.

It was from an artist from one of the images I had used. I don't write the artists before publishing images, but I always give credit to them, figuring if they don't want me to use their art, they will let me know. Until now the feedback has been very positive and sweet. This one informed me that I had used the image without permission, that she found the content objectional and that she didn't want her image to be associated with it.

I found it really interesting that it was from my post called "Secrets," in which I had taken made myself fully vulnerable. I took a leap of strength, openness and truth telling about myself, disclosing my past on here when I knew it was something that I could be judged for.
I reflexively went into protecting my heart mode. Nothing huge here and I had to laugh at the hilariously amazing perfection of the universe bringing me exactly what I wanted. I asked to consciously work on keeping my heart then instantaneously get judged for a post where I had tweaks about being judged!! The universe is such an amazing place to inhabit!!

I thought to write her. I decided, instead to just sit and feel and send her love. Stuff came up again later in that night, but I continued to send her love. I want my heart to open and remaind open.

Then yesterday was "one of those days," where it seemed the message was...sit...be...don't try to do anything because it ain't gonna work.

Plans got cancelled, my computer connection would not work. I got to feel abandoned in a few places. It was also "one of those days" for many important people in my life...all who turned to me to lean on and recieve support....a pattern in my life....and one which I am grateful to have because I love these people and am happy they love me enough to ask for support. But, if I'm not feeling whole, I can also go into a victim "I am never supported" mode. It was pretty cool to see how I was being provided with tons of opportunities to decide to either keep my heart open or shut it down in distrust, frustration, protection or fear.

So..Pamm...can you stay with an open loving heart in the midst of all these cool opportinities you being provided with? Or will you decide to shut down in distrust, frustration, protection or fear? Can you do this day in another way????

I did. I stayed open all day. At the end of the day, when I got another whammy, I got kinda off kilter, but all in all I was pretty excited about staying present, breathing and keeping my heart open.

Because it was such an interesting day, I didn't have time to do the breathing until about 10pm. Generally I do it by early afternoon. I decided it was a perfect time as I could just go to sleep after and let the energy continue to flow.

My intention/request for this session was for it to address the shame stuff I've been experiencing...and to continue to open the heart even more.

I noticed that with all this breathing these days, it's almost like the residuals of the session before carry over and the level of energy doesn't abate as much. It starts to get intense with just a few breaths now if I focus on it. My mind did wander a few times during the early partof the session and I wouldn't feel the energy moving. But when I would tune in again, then it would increase. The scientist in me decided that this shows that it's not only about the breathing, the chemical reactions of the O2 and CO2...intent and attention are a huge piece of this process.

I breathed for a long time....kept rewinding the CD as my body wasn't feeling any blocks at all. Finally, when the breath started at the panting stage, I was doing really deep strong panting and I started to feel firey sensations in my upper chest/thymus area and throat. It was getting stronger but the music started to slow down and I didn't feel ready to slow down...so I rewound it three times. The breath was really starting to open up into my throat...felt a fluid acculation thing I'd felt when I was doing this years ago and wondered if I would go into choke mode. But I didn't...was able to stay with the breath and let it all flow. I started to feel pressure in the back of my head....then went to rewind the CD again and mistakenly pushed the off button instead...dagnabbit!!

Then forward winding to the place I had been at got me out of that "special" moment and it didn't return. I decided to just slow it down and go with the after intensity tinglies and openings.

Still the nausea. Still the inability to just let that first hurl sensation to flow...but, again, did have presence of mind to let the second and subsequent waves be.
The thing about this time that's different is that I had low level nausea continue during the rest of and after the session. I felt some this morning.

About eight months ago, I had an intuitive hit that something may be up with my liver. I've been slowly getting my body ready over the two months to do a liver cleanse. I'll hopefully be ready for it in about a week or so. We'll see if things clear up after it.

And I'm thinking that instead of pushing things, I may do a gentle session today. We'll see what feels right in the moment.

Images:
top opening image from here
heart image from here

8 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Hey there dear friend...

Wow...You do get instant manifestation. Marvy isn't it. I have a similar pattern with the friends needing me when I'm feeling overwhelmed already. Sometimes I can stay open...of late, I've been tapped for so long, I am just not able to stay open in person. I can send love and light though.

I felt really proud of your disclosures here my dear....and now I regret not digging in here to remark on it to you directly. I had meant to and got distracted. Perhaps that's what you needed to happen.

You picked some more marvy images today. I loved the top one. I really wanted to take a look at the artist's other work, but all I got was a 404 page from the link and not enough info on the address bar to follow anyway. Bummer dude. *smiles*

In any case, pats on the back for all your hard work. Your journey with this focus seems so much gentler than mine has been. That was my prayer at my ceremony three years ago....its been a hell of a ride since then. Not one I'd want to repeat. I don't regret it, but I don't want to repeat it either.

Life is grand isn't it? loves...

Warrior said...

thinking of you a lot now. Shame? you ? In the nicest way you are the most shameless person I know. How could you be ashamed ...?
Don't worry I understand, that is just my first impulse. In all you have written here and elsewhere, even though I haven't always understood. I have seen a Woman, a giver, a healer, a doer, a light of example, a leader, an honest person with a lot of Honour and understanding and compassion....I have never seen anything of your shame...Hugs. ( I know I could be projecting here, but for the hell of it, lets just say I am not).

Pamm said...

Hi, Greenwoman...darnit about the link...shoot. I have this system for labelling that doesn't always work. Will try and fix...but sometimes these images just show up then disappear.

Anyway...life IS grand. I've said it a number of times, but I'll say it again: I'm really appreciating doing this process. While bringing up lots of stuff, it feels like things are moving through and integrating. Ups open to a few more downs, cycles and all, light leads to old buried stuff being allowed to surface....pretty cool stuff, indeed.



Hey, Warrior...

I was raised Roman Catholic, ya know...

I don't generally go to shame and hadn't for a long time...but...it's been flushing up in odd ways. I wrote about it a few days back. It's an old, old feeling that I thought gone, but I'm thinking this work is getting the last vestiges that I haven't been paying attention to out into the light.

Thanks for your sweet words. You've always been such an encouraging supporting voice for me. A friend.

Hope all goes well for you and your Lady.

derick said...

hello,
the image that you picked for this post symbolises your whole journey--
it always amazes me the way that things come up--the way that people come into one's life for a reason--
sometimes the reason will only surface much later and the connection will be made.
the artist that did not want her work associated with your blog, probably will never realise the sincronicity of events that conspired to give her an opportunity to tackle her own issues.
on the flushing of the issues when you start to at last feel whole and then the residue pops up.
there is one difference however, at this stage of the game one is fully aware of what it is about and there is the intention to get to the last scrap and feel whole again.
at this stage you should give yourself a self congratulation on the amazing journey that you have precipitated.
the two roads verge into one and the dichotomies evaporate into the oneness of being
take care
derick

Oceanshaman said...

You are so on track . . .

Seeking peace, balance, and serenity regardless of conditions . . .

Great post . . . pulled me right in and all the way through . . .

Made my day a better place . . .

Warrior said...

It does and it is so odd right now, the same feelings are coming up for me with the same background. Perhaps the only thing more difficult than growing up Roman Catholic is growing up Roman Catholic in Ireland. Perhaps not!

Pamm said...

Ah, Derick..all I can say in response is YES to all you've said. Man...love it when like minds meet. Hugs your way!



Oh, Goodie, Oceanshaman...I'm amazed at how it's popping up everywhere, from the now clean garage to business to love. Man...I'm so grateful for this journey and to run into people such as you on it. Thanks for stopping by!!


Ah, Warrior..you crack me up. I haven't been to Ireland yet...but I know the church is way strong there. I know I stress the paternal Italian side of me (because he was kinda purebred), but my mutt Mother's side of Catholicm actually has a good dose of Irish in it...so maybe it's that it's Irish Catholicism, both here or in the Motherland!!!

derick said...

hello,
ditto
the opportunity is always a pleasure.
*************************************

Everything you see happening is the consequence of that which you are.
_dr David Hawkins