Monday, October 8, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Days 24-27 Integration

Life's been beautiful and busy.

Friday's session was powerful, again, but I took it easy. I'd been pushing it so much that week that I thought it would be a good time to just do the CD as it was and not rewind it at all to prolong the experience. Great heart and throat openings, but gentler than the beginning of the week's.

Then all of a sudden, life got really busy. I had Nona* duty as my grandson came to spend both weekend nights with me. It was fun. He is a delight. Saturday, I didn't find the time to breathe. We were running around too much. Sunday, I made time, but only did a short session. Mind was too much in Monkeyville, so I didn't fight it.

And I was marveling today on the amazing abilities of Mothers. How in the heck do we do it all? When I think back to when my kids were little, my today me wonders how I did all the inner growth work. I had three of the little folk, a business to run and was doing this breathwork at night when the kids were in bed. Geez.....makes me tired just thinking about it!

I started today feeling way more grounded than I did all last week. Last week was a haze of emotions and opening. Lovely. I'm so happy I had the opportunity to just flow with it all.

What pervades everything is the Path of Unconditional Love. Of finding peace in the middle of chaos. I continue to tune in, go deep. I had a few times over the weekend where I lost myself, but I regrouped and found peace. Life as meditation.

Today's session began with the prayer to open to whatever needed healing.

At first MonkeyMind was there...rewind, rewind the CD to try and stay internal. At one point I had such an awakening to an idea of love that I went to the computer and wrote it down before it went away. But then I went back to breathing. It was then that the fun began.

For whatever reason, I was moved to touch the top of my head. Ouch!! Tender. So I massaged it. Then, my hands wanted to move up and down with the rhythm of the breath. So I just let them go. I was sitting cross legged on a Zafu pillow. My hands were relaxed with palms up. My arms raised with every breath on the inhale then slapped down onto the inside right above the knee area. GAAAAAA....way tender.

Mind at that point wondered if they were associated with any meridians, if there was a connection to the top of the head and that point. When I just went to look it up, it appears it could be the gallbladder meridian. Whatever it is, it was beyond ouchie. My arms and hands just wanted to continue that movement...then they switched to fists with knuckles hitting the inside knee points. I think it alternated with occasional wanting to go back to the top of the head to rub there, too.

That energy died down, then I felt that opening sensation that occurs at different place around my body with this process. I felt it in heart, throat and hands but it was strongest in my back lumbar area, this time on both sides and emanating out. At this point, the music and breathing were fast, almost a pant. I kept it deep, way into the belly and focused on opening to bring the breath to my back. As the work felt really good, I rewound the fast part about four times.

When I slowed down a bit, the nausea showed up. I was excited in that this time I was sitting up, so not as deeply into trance and was able to just sit with it. Although it wasn't as strong a sensation as when I was lying down, it was strong enough to peek and make sure the bowl was closeby, just in case. I breathed with it, allowed it, felt the heat with the allowing. More openness and expansion in the heart. I really think this is about the heart chakra opening. We'll see.

What I liked about this was that the nausea came when I was still very aware and not that deep. I forgot to mention that at one point my hands were drawn to the lumbar region, too..deep massage while breathing..then did a belly dance sort of gyration in all sorts of directions, during which all sorts of tinglies went up my spine and I felt pops and snappies of release in my brain and cervical vertebrae.

I think the nausea could only appear when I was really deep before and my concious mind wasn't in the way. I'm excited it appeared when I wasn't that deep and I was feeling all that energy flowing out the back. It says to me that things are moving quite nicely. I don't think I've ever mentioned here that while I don't usually experience nausea, the last few times I smoked pot I got ill. The last time, in 1987, I was sick for about three days, with lots of vomiting the first day. I also vomited lots in labor. And with each time, my cervix would open more, then after giving birth I had huge kriyas that lasted a long time. I feel like old blocks are now slowly, consciously opening.


* I'm not aging happily and hate what I call "the G word." I'm Nona..the Italian word for the G word

7 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Just some thoughts...

For me, the nausea has always been about rejecting something I thought I should/wanted to ingest...that wasn't actually right for me....and my body was trying to heave it out...and about eating/accepting/living from certain viewpoints of me that I consumed as true...but really weren't. So my body was trying to heave it out.

Its been alot of years since I had that consuming problem like this....its started again in the face of things with M. Then again, being with him has brought up deeply seated issues of security and lovability, so its not any wonder that this heaving thing is back.

and I am also reminded that emotional nourishment and the lack of it are always felt in the digestive system....and that breath sessions generally reach right in to the center of us when it comes to how healthy or unhealthy our nourishment of ourselves is....and how healthy it is coming from others.

Just some reflections from my own belly.

derick said...

LE NONNE SONO FREDDE SCENDE SOLTANO AD UNA PER CEZIONE---TUTTE HANNO AFFRONTATO MOLTE MINI MORTI, IN MODO DA LA VECHIA ETA DOVREBBE ESSERE PRESA CON LA TOLLERANZA

BUONO CURA DELL"INTROITO
DI LEI
DERICK

I COULD NOT RESIST--HAVE A BLAST

Pamm said...

Ah, Greenwoman..you're having nausea, too? I hadn't gotten that. Thanks for your insights. I'm still not clear what's going on or what it's trying to tell me as for now it just wants to be there. I'm grateful for it. Just breathing with it. Hugs and thanks.




Well, Derick, she says with a smile, Google translation didn't help much. But thanks, I'm sure,whatever it was that you said.

Warrior said...

The really scary thing about unconditional love for me is when it turns around and looks you right in the eye and says okay... if you are going to love unconditionally, you are going to love yourself unconditionally...ah puke....I think it's the catholic thing....

Pamm said...

Ha, Warrior..you crack me up. Got a full on laugh out of me. Hugs.

derick said...

pam,
when i translated what i said back it kind of came out gobbledy gook.

there were two things-one is the unconditional love---for oneself and others--- i think we all have to endeavour to get back to what we once were with all the conditioning that we have heaped upon ourselves as we grew up.
your process and what you are doing now is amazing.
what i originally said was with what you describe as the " g " word and aging.
eventually you will have to embrace that as well and surrender to the notion of age.
whatever that you resist will always persist.
changing one's perception and having a paradigm shift requires one to surrender--which is easy said than done.
take care
derick

Pamm said...

Hi, Derick...hehehe...

Yes...sigh...I know aging is inevitable. But I get to whine about it for awhile and milk it for all I can, just for the fun of it, yes?

A semi-drama queen sorta gal needs juicy material for entertainment value, don'tcha think? These things are important.