Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Enlightenment Intensive


My Dear Best Friend, Adrienne is leading a workshop May 1-4 called an "Enlightenment Intensive."

It's a system of meditation/process called Dyad Communication that cuts through to the core of Spirit. Find out more about the process here. Then, once you've visited there and found out what it's about, you can go here and get more writings by Adrienne on the topic and find out the particulars of this intensive.

I love what this process has done for and with her and her husband. I encourage you to go visit the site and check it out...and maybe you'll go...and maybe I'll see you there!!!

Art- Men in Dyad Communication position from here

2 comments:

Greenwoman said...

I would absolutely positively adore doing something like this...don't have plane ticket money these days...but if and when I do, visiting you two would be so fun...*smiles*

Pamm said...

Would be a fun one, for sure, Greenwoman! If I win the lottery I'll buy you a ticket, smiles.