Saturday, August 9, 2008

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Today's Question...


Shall I focus on:

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it?"

or...

Magic and Miracles happen every day.

The latter.

I do believe we are not bound by our past, that we can create anew.

I do believe that even when something has looked the same for years, it can change.

I keep thinking about Tessla, Edison, scientists all over the world who have a vision and keep at it until they get it right. I think of Nelson Mandela, who spent 27ish years in prison, then ended up president of his country. I think of Frodo and every hero.

This is my science and quest, this life of mine.

I believe.


Photo from here.

3 comments:

Greenwoman said...

I love your mind and your heart...((big warm hugs))

Pamm said...

Thanks, Lady...and a gabillion hugs right back!

PHIL BOLSTA said...

Yep. Edison has a great attitude. He said, "I have not failed 10,000 times. I have successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."

By doing something wrong, you learn how to do it right. Not learning is not possible. You will not achieve great things until you conquer the fear of failure.

Phil Bolsta
• bolstablog.com
• Author of “Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything” (www.SxtySecondsBook.com)