Friday, February 29, 2008

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Today's Note From The Universe

"Do you know what today is, Pamm?

Besides Friday. It's February 29, 2008. Ah-ha!

Do you know what today means, in spiritual, numerical terms? Me neither.

But I know this, your thoughts become things every single day, no matter what the occasion, no matter where the energy vortices lie, no matter when the equinox starts, no matter what the economy is doing, no matter who is in office, no matter what you want, no matter when you want it, no matter what, no matter what, no matter what. Any other thinking just gives your power away.

Love you by leaps and bounds, The Universe"

You can get these notes to start your day feeling happy here.

3 comments:

Greenwoman said...

I have always thought of leap day as found hours...special gifts of time that we left hanging out there...and they feel like hitting the reset somehow too.

*smiles* I like to do magic for remembering things i forgot and finding items I lost on leap day...

That's a nice message...and the link was fun. ((hugs))

Mark said...

I love the "notes from the Universe". This one was great in both it's humor and wisdom. Thanks for sharing.

Pamm said...

What a cool idea, Greenwoman! Love that. Hugs.


You bet, Mark. I love them, too. They are how I start my day and it's always with a smile. Thanks for stopping by.