Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

Trust

I'm asking again (and it feels really wonderful to be here).

If it's manifested, clear, no question as to what is or is to be created...then is is Trust?

Isn't Trust when we have nothing to back up our perceptions on the outer world?

When it looks like all is lost and we are "not safe?" or "not getting?" or "not loved?"

Isn't Trust the essence of peace, right here, right now?...not needing to ponder, plan, worry, anticipate, grasp?

Isn't it the knowing that this moment is perfect, no matter what our stories define it as?

And that maybe all this is soul practice for Trusting the perfection and Love offered in Death? (as the Tibetans teach)

That Trust has nothing to do with anyone or anything outside myself?

Isn't trust the core of Unconditional Love, inner peace...all of it?

I'm asking about trust as I continue to learn it.
Lovin' the journey.

Art: Open Heart by Leonard Morales, Jr.

7 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Beautiful heart...*smiles*

Boy you sure have a huge bit of the puzzle figured out about Trust so far. Its a deep topic for sure.

I was thinking that Bravery is related to trust. Sometimes, Trust requires it.

I was thinking about an axiom I was taught: "You don't have to like it, you just have to do it."

There's a funny sort of trust in that. It is the trust that goes in to having to Trust the process, trust that is the process that counts and that the outcome may totally suck...it may be the worst possible outcome in fact...but life is in the process and trusting to life is where the love, the peace and the edge between fear and Trust that seems to make me feel the most alive.

The edge for me right now seems to be about trusting myself...to be accomplished. *sighs...*

Warrior said...

Sounds like could be a definition of love :-)

Pamm said...

Greenwoman...yes! Exactly!


Warrior....yes! Exactly!


I'm smilin'

Claudia said...

Also sounds like faith (not in the religious sense, just faith itself).

Pamm said...

Hi, Claudia..I would agree that trust and faith are the same thing...at least to me.

Claudia said...

Hi Pamm,
Yes, it's funny-it made me think of my own interpretation of the words...I find I trust someone but I have faith on a wider scale...like faith that things will work out. funny, I'd never thought of it before.

Pamm said...

Interesting how the two can be used so interchangeably. I understand what you mean, but I also talk repeatedly about trusting an outcome. In fact, it's what I primarily refer to here in the post...I trust in Life and it's process...stop fighting it. Could it be that faith brings trust...or vice versa? Hm....