Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Stumble It! - Del.icio.us - Digg - Technorati - Blinklist - Furl - Reddit!

The Cheezy Chronicles Begin


Life's been good.

After a couple of years of confusion, these past two months or so I'm feelin' increasing sparklies in my body, mind and spirit. I definitely feel I'm on my way back to the hum that was my life.

Part of these past two week's happies are that I'm really feeling the Christmas Spirit this year. My house is decorated, I've gotten the bulk of the gifts I'll be giving this year and I keep listening to my favorite Seasonal CD's. It's not unusual for me to break out in a carol or four while walking. I'm feelin' really really good.

In all this mix, I haven't felt like I've had much to share on here. I guess the tone of this blog has been primarily about my Spirit Journey, which is often me trying to figure things out..which means that I'm often lost and experiencing one form or another of internal drama. Since very little of that is going on, I haven't felt like writing here.

But I got a flash this morning, while doing my NIA time, that I'm so happy and grateful about life right now that I want to do a gratitude/appreciation series that flashed in as wanting to be called "The Cheezy Chronicles." I used to be focused on the little wonders that surround me, running around, talking about how Blessed I was and how I LOVED my life. I want to honor it all here.

So, to begin, I want to give huge thanks for feeling more "myself" (or the joyous/in tune self part, anyway). I am blown away by the gift of healing and potential I feel right now. I give thanks that I don't have to know where this will all end up. I'm so happy I listened to the little voice to do my month of breathing (which continues sporadically), and for having gone to the EFT session (which I continue to study and do a little bit of most every day).

I love the way my body feels when I'm truly happy and joyous. There's a hum of energy to it. I can feel life moving through me and I'm loving the return of that. When I tune in, it kinda feels like that buzz after a number of really nice orgasms and I envision that I am making love with Life. I am Blessed.

I am thankful for the learnings that continue here. Differeent levels of understandings and openings seem neverending. One realization opens to five more as I continue this journey. Last week, ancient issues around my mother were triggered via exchanges with two email buddies. I feel so blessed that they are coming to light now/again...to be held and cuddled and embraced a different way.

So....for the next few, however long, writings will be about the various things I feel beyond grateful for in this life. I have decided to allow GooberVoice to run wild and take center stage.

Life is grand. Indeed!!
Art from here

7 comments:

Greenwoman said...

Oooh...! Sweet baby you sound great. I am soooo glad for you! *grins*

((huge, gigantic big hugs to you))

derick said...

hello,
glad to hear that you are filled with the sparklies of life----i am sure you are starting to feel the warm thermals beneath your wings.
letting Goobervoice run wild---giving your authentic self free rein is great.
G-voice was last seen playing with some Tasmanian Devils and is on it's way to scotland to see the Loch NESS MONSTER.
TAKE CARE AND ENJOY THE MOMENTS THAT PRESENT THEMSELVES.
derick

Pamm said...

Thanks, Greenwoman!! Me, too. And back atcha.



And also to you, Derick. Can't wait to see Tessie!

Mark said...

This is a great idea for a series of posts! Glad to hear that you are doing so well.

Pamm said...

Thanks, Mark!!! Blessings to you.

Warrior said...

I am smiling :-) at last....wow send me some of your sparkles :)

I AM ANOTHER said...

you cheesy girl you